Sunday, October 4, 2015

Re-Organizing with Labels!

I'm going to admit something. I don't like change. I can be flexible in my lessons and with the students, but when it comes to my own space, I don't like change. So imagine my horror when last year I not only got a change in teaching assignment, but a room change as well!

Of course, after my mini-panic attack abated, the first step in my plan of action was to take a look at the space I'll be working with. That's when I noticed it. There's nowhere for me to store basic supplies.

So I rummaged around in my spare closet, and found these fantastic 3-drawer storage bins. They were a bit ratty looking. After giving them a good cleaning, I started applying patterned Duck Tape to the drawers.

The final result was really quite lovely.


After I finished, I realized I needed some cute Supply Labels for the drawers. They were so adorable that I decided to offer them for free. Click HERE for a direct link to these cute labels.

Happy Organizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment